- Only 2012 to 2017 passed out candidates are eligible. Freshers/ Experienced can apply.
- All the candidates who completed their Graduation(BE/ BTECH/ BSC / BCA / Graduation in technical Courses) are eligible.
- All the candidates who completed their Masters(ME/ MTECH/ MSC / MBA/ MCA / Masters in technical Courses) are eligible.
- All the candidates who completed their Pharmacy and Bio technology Studies are Eligible for their Job Category.
- Candidates who completed their Hotel management courses are eligible for their field.
- Candidates who completed Intermediate(10+2) are eligible for BPO and some service related jobs. Candidates with SSC/ 10TH qualification will be eligible for domestic customer service and Entry level service oriented jobs.
- Each and every candidate should provide their preferred Job field based on which, the exam will be Organised. Our organising team will Conduct the Online exam based on the preference of candidates and their educational qualification. Job Experience of the candidates will be considered from interview process(only after online exam) .
- Once Candidate arrives on registration page, he/she shall start the payment procedure by clicking on the payment Button. Candidate can process their payment via PAYTM or PAYUMONEY wallets, which are extremely safe payment gateways. Payment can be done via wallet money/ Netbanking/ Debit or Credit Cards. After the successful completion of payment, TRANSACTION CODE will be generated. Please note down the code for further registration process and future reference. Candidate's payment will be verified later using that transaction code.
- After the successful completion of payment, Candidate can start the registration process. All the fields should be filled without fail. As we are Conducting the exam based on these details, candidate should provide genuine information. If the details in the registration form and certificates of the candidate mismatch, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Minor errors/ spelling mistakes are acceptable up to some extent. TRANSACTION CODE field must be filled carefully, which is important for next exam procedure. After filling the form click on REGISTER button to finish the Registration Process. After successful registration, the candidate will get confirmation mail along with details of the form.
Resume and photograph:
- After receiving email confirmation, registered candidates should send their latest passport size photo(less than 50kb), and Updated Resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email should contain TRANSACTION CODE. Candidate should send the mail to both of the mails IDs.
Exam Schedule and timings:
- Exam dates and timing will be available in NOTIFICATIONS section. Candidates must follow the website for updates and intimations.
- Due to the practical problems with internet connectivity, the exam will be conducted in two Formats. How ever both of the exams will be same in timing, questions, and pattern, they will be different in mode of execution. Candidate can write exam from any desired location.
- ONLINE MODE: Exam will be conducted on a web based application. Candidate should answer the questions online. Here, the complete test should have un-interrupted internet connectivity. Candidate needs to answer all the questions with in time, as the exam ends automatically in 30 minutes.
- SEMI-ONLINE MODE: This process is similar to the regular exams. Our team will Upload the Encrypted(password protected) QUESTION PAPER and a printable ANSWER SHEET in our NOTIFICATIONS Section. Candidates need to download both of them. Print out of the ANSWER SHEET should be taken before the commencement of exam. The ANSWER SHEET contains personnel details and multiple choice bubbles for 30 questions. Candidates should fill-in the details(name, transaction code, etc) before the exam begins. Candidate must set their time with A count down timer will be visible on the NOTIFICATIONS Section. when the timer starts, PASSWORD for the question paper will be visible on the NOTIFICATIONS Section. Candidates can start their exam by entering the password of the question paper. The exam will end in 30 minutes. After completion of exam, candidates have to take a photograph of the filled ANSWER SHEET and email it to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Extra 5 minutes will be given for emailing the answer sheet. Exam Start and End timings will be calculate based on our timer which is visible in our NOTIFICATIONS section.
- At present, ONLINE EXAM mode is available only for IT job aspirants. Remaining candidates should appear for SEMI-ONLINE EXAM mode. IT job aspirants can also opt for SEMI-ONLINE EXAM mode as per their feasibility.
Exam Pattern, Duration and Syllabus::
- Exam will consist of 30 objective multiple choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark. NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- Duration will 30 minutes for ONLINE MODE, and 35 minutes for SEMI-ONLINE MODE(extra 5 minutes for answer sheet emailing).
- Candidates who secure minimum 20 marks will be qualified for the next round. 2nd attempt will be given to the unsuccessful candidates which will be informed later by email or notification.
- For IT JOB CANDIDATES: Those who applied for IT jobs, they will have 10 Quantitative aptitude, 10 Logical Reasoning, 10 English questions.
- For all other candidates(except IT job candidates) , the questions will be based on their applied job profile. These questions will be easy and Basic level. How ever preparation materials will be provided to every applied candidates based on their field of interest.
- IMPORTANT: Candidates need to " Record 30 minutes of their online exam video footage". This should be done for preventing the unethical practices. This is a mandatory rule of this exam.
- Candidates can use webcam or Mobile or any video recording device. Video footage should cover the candidate's full/half image. The camera should make candidate visible clearly. Candidate is sole responsible for the video footage. After the written exam, Successful candidates will be asked to submit their videos for verification.
- The Test link will be mailed you individually as or notified in the NOTIFICATIONS section. Any special instructions for a particular test will be intimated separately. Any technical issues should be intimated immediately.
- SEMI-ONLINE MODE exam candidates must email the good quality photograph of the completed ANSWER SHEET with in time( i.e, 35 minutes). No extra time will be given. The candidates should exactly follow the time in NOTIFICATIONS Section.
- All the updates and notifications will be notified in NOTIFICATIONS section.
Exam Results and Scores intimation:
- Key paper and Results of the exam will be notified via Email or NOTIFICATIONS section. Selected candidates will be informed through Whatsapp and Emails
Further Interview Process for Qualified Candidates:
- Candidates who cleared the written test will be intimated and further schedules of the process will be notified through Whatsapp and Email. Scores of the qualified candidates will be forwarded to our clients. Based on the marks, the candidates will be called for the next interview process
Mode of Contact:
- Our Organising team will always support the candidates through Email, whatspp and Skype.
- At present, we are unable to provide call support due to heavy enquiries.
- In case of any doubts apart from the above information, candidates can fill CONTACT US form and submit. Our team will answer them ASAP.